11 January, 2015

Heavy Clouds

It fucking hurts when I leave you
You have my heart and now it's blue
It's hard to be so far away
At times I just want to see your face

I hate so much that we can't touch
The distance makes this love so rough
I want to have you at my side
Hold my hand and we can fly

I feel like I'm just floating now
The air feels like a heavy cloud
It weighs so hard upon my chest
I can't breathe - I feel depressed

I want to scream to break the hold
To smash the angst shrouding my soul
To find a way to let this pain go
Is there a way I can feel whole?

I wonder if in a different life
We could've had a better try
There is no way we'll ever know
Wondering only digs a deeper hole

So take what we get is the route
We have to take or risk to lose
The greatest thing hearts comprehend
I won't give up your steady hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and criticism!