28 January, 2012

Preface

I decided to write a little preface to my story to help the process along.  I've been thinking a lot over the past week about the story and characters and the world and all of that wonderful stuff!  My mind feels alive with all of these crazy ideas.

There was a little trouble simply with figuring out how to organize this, since not all of the content in this blog is directed at the blog fiction I'm about to begin.  So, I've decided that I will title all other posts whatever title they deserve, and title the blog fiction as dates from the fictional world.  Hopefully that will be easy enough to decipher for everyone.

Writing the story like it was a diary was almost scratched, because I think it would be a lot easier to write from multiple people's points of view than from just one.  But that's just a part of the challenge for me.  It may be difficult to describe everything that's going on from only one character's viewpoint.  But I will figure it out.  So off I go to keep myself up way too late writing the first post in my blog fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and criticism!