01 July, 2014

Good Moments

Last night we sat under the magic moon,
I never imagined something like this could happen so soon.
The moon rose high above the trees,
That moment - I wish we could freeze.
The full, bright circle rose so high,
We watched it peak into the sky.
The fullness took my breath away,
But you did too, when I heard you say:

"Look my dear, up past the clouds.
Doesn't the galaxy make you aroused?
There's something special about the stars,
There's so much out there, far past Mars.
Think of all we have to see!
Out past these Purple Mountains Majesty.
The universe, it screams so loud!
There's so much out there to be found."

Let's dance together, under the moon.
You make me feel like a little girl - I swoon.
My heart beat throbs when you look at me,
Much like the waves of the tidal sea.
Again, we'll meet under the sky.
We'll forget the world, and away we'll fly.
Come with me, let's take a chance.
This universe deserves so much more than a glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and criticism!