04 September, 2014

Sit Pretty

What makes you think that you're entitled,
To a piece of me?
Am I some piece of magic fruit,
You can harvest from a tree?
Whenever YOU are ready,
Yeah come on, take a grab.
Forget I'm human with life dreams,
I'll just sit pretty on your lap.

I should have known long, long ago:
All you want from me is ass.
If you wonder now why I'm so cold,
It's because you have no class.
I owe you nothing, that's for sure -
I only owe myself.
Just 'cause I'm free don't mean I'm yours.
I won't sit on someone's shelf.

What makes you think I want someone,
To hold me - drag me down?
The only thing I want is room,
To carry out my plans.
I don't need someone to hold me back,
I always want to run.
Even if you could handle that,
I wouldn't want to hold your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and criticism!